Beauty is one of the rare things that do not lead to doubt of God.”
“Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.”
There is a special uniqueness and individuality that sets us apart from the rest. There are several different face masks which anyone can use to whiten their skin. They are cheap, easy to make and very effective face masks. Anyone can make them at home. Here are some recipes for the face masks which could be used to whiten the skin. Fruits and vegetables are important, as essential building blocks of any diet. Without fruits and vegetables no diet in the world could be counted as complete. Vitamins and minerals are needed for health and beauty, but more is not always better.
- Sleeping on your back will prevent many wrinkles and breakouts on your face, and even wrinkles in your cleavage area.
- Being angry really does take away from your beauty now and will result in more wrinkles later.
- After washing your face, rinse in cold water to close the pores and tighten the facial muscles.
- Good posture can make you look much slimmer. Wearing a low heel will give you better posture than wearing flat shoes.
- Mix equal quantities of lime juice, glycerin and rose water. This lotion if applied to the face regularly at bed time is very useful in removing pimples, blackheads and other stains of the skin. It makes the skin soft, and can also be applied to other parts of the body.
- Tomato is the best remedy for pimple marks on your face. Apply tomato paste to your face and wait for 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water, so that you will know the result yourself.
- Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk over your lips and face. It adds grace and glow to your skin.