First Time With A Male


Hai,  I am Nandhini here again with large boobs of 36 size,  5'4" tall,fair,long  black  hair upto my ass and slim.(I  had  already posted my lesbian experiences in this site. Here is the first one I  had  with a male). The most attractive part of my body  is  my sexy eyes and boobs and I have often seen people staring at them. I would not like to bore you with all these and so let me come to the actual matter.
I started having sex from the age of 16 with my boyfriend who was very  much older to me ( 9yrs elder ). This all started  when  we were staying for rent in his house. He is such a handsome guy and any girl would like to get fucked by him. In the starting he  was infact  scared to kiss me but later on one fine night  at  around 11.30  p.m. we me in the terrace and he dared to kiss. It was  my first experience.
Later  on  we decided to meet in an apartment and  it  was  there everything started. I wore a red colour churidar and we both went to  the flat. We spoke for a few while and then he took  my  hand and kissed. I started to quiver. Then he took me close and kissed on my lips. We were literally sucking off each others tongue. And all  time  while kissing he was pressing and fondling  my  boobs. Then  he slowly kissed me on my neck and started biting  my  earlobes. I was in heaven and I could'nt resist anymore. He put  his hands inside my churidar and started to rub my boobs. Ooh it  was a  terrific thrill. He slowly removed my top and bra. I was  half naked  in front of him. He also removed his shirt and  when  both our boiling bodies touched each other we both were in heavens. He then started sucking my boobs. While sucking one he was  pressing the  other.  He  bit my nipple and rolled his  tongue  round   and round. Then he brought my two melons together and sucked both  at a time. While all this time I was getting wet down.
Then  he  removed  my bottom and panties and also  his.  Then   he spread  my  legs apart and slowly blowed hot air in  my  cunt.  I started  moaning. Infact I did'nt know what is fucking till  that date  and  so I did not know what would be the next step.  But  I felt  as if my each and every nerve was getting aroused. Then  he started  to play with my cunt. He slowly moved his tounge in  the outline  of my cunt. Then kissed it hard and started sucking  it. He  put  his  tounge deep into my cunt and was  fucking  me   with tounge. I started moaning and shouting his name and then I  came. He was happy after drinking my juice. Then it was my turn.
He  asked me to take his dick into my hand and rub. I did so.  It was growing in size. Then I started to suck it like an ice-cream. Now he was moaning and felt nice to hear his moans. Then we  came in  69 position and started sucking each other hard till both  of us came.
Later he took out a condomn as he did'nt want to risk. He  showed me  how to insert it. Then he spread my legs and blowed  the  hot air once again. Then he started inserting his dick into my  tight cunt.  But the dick would'nt go and it was paining a lot for  me. So  he rubbed vasaline in his dick and my cunt and  inserted  it.
Even then it was paining but he told me to bear it for a while. But  later I started feeling the pleasure. He was doing  it  very slow  in a rythemic way..up,down,up,down. After my pain  vanished he  made it fast. All the time while fucking he was  pressing  my boob,kissing it and caressing it. We both were near to the climax he and myself were shouting in pleasure. He started to fuck fast, fast, fast and both came atlast. He just fell upon me all  sweating and his face buried in my boobs and his numb dick still in my cunt.
We  lay there like this for a time and then had it again in different positions. But that is again another story.I hope  you all enjoyed it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Sexy Urdu And Hindi Font Stories - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us